Very Dry Skin | Allergies
Patches of itchy, flaky, bothered skin - could be dehydration, SKIN ALLERGIES or DERMATITIS.
Dehydrated body, depleted skin oils, excessive dermal water loss from dry air, wind, sun, salt water, chlorine, air conditioning, harsh chemicals, excessive bathing, fabrics that chafe, allergen contact.
Custom Skincare Recommendations
Episencial 3 Step System
- Cleanse only twice per week, spot cleanse as needed.
- Nourish with Soothing Cream 2-3X per day.
- Defend with Sunny Sunscreen as needed.
Special Notes for Very Dry Skin
- Bath in moisturizing Peaceful Bubbles 2X per week, then immediately seal in moisture.
- Massage Snuggly Lotion, rich in non-greasy oils, over Soothing Cream to rebalance after bath.
- Keep dry patches fully coated with Cheeky Salve during the day and with Nurturing Balm at night.
stay very well hydrated, avoid processed foods
use a de-chlorinator for bathing/drinking water
purify the air and use a humidifier
Episencial improves upon a natural foundation by creating safe, actively healthy products designed to support skin’s vital immune functions. Alan Greene, MD
Dr. Greene is a practicing Pediatrician, renowned author and father of four.
Ask your doctor for treatment options. Episencial is designed to enhance skin immunity. It is not a treatment for Allergies or Dermatitis.
Episencial does not diagnose skin conditions, nor are Episencial products intended to treat, prevent or cure any skin disease. If a skin condition does not improve with time, or if you are concerned, consult your medical professional immediately.
Peaceful Bubbles, 8oz
Soak up some comfort for the skin with this extra gentle, non-irritating and ultra soothing bath treatment! Peaceful Bubbles is packed with moisturizing extracts that calm and soften skin, while fruit extracts soothe and balance for ultimate skin health and immunity. Sugar-based foaming agents create bubbly fun while adding natural healing skin oils. pH-balanced to be safe, quick rinsing and eye-safe. Safe and non-irritating for girls.
- Ages: timeless for all ages, 0 - 150 years
- Uses: all-in-one bubble bath + shampoo
- Benefits: calming, softening, soothing + pH balancing
- Safety: doctor recommended, won't irriatate sensitve places
- Smells Like: claming lavender plum
- Feels Like: ultra rich, relaxing, hydrating, calming
- Ingredients: organic ginkgo + fruit extracts
Survival Guide 2012: Skin Immunity & Eczema Risks
Did you know that about 70% of what goes on the skin can go into the body and enter the blood stream very quickly? When you look at a stat like that, it hard to understand why we take our skin for granted…but we do (even I – a skin care professional – do sometimes). But for 2012, I hope people begin to reconnect with their skin, so to speak and give it the respect it has earned as our largest organ, our barrier against the cold and harsh and, an important part of the body’s immune system. As rates of eczema and the other related disorders like asthma and allergies keep sky-rocketing, skin permeability and its role in immunity becomes increasingly important to understand, address, and protect. The good news is we have the ability to reduce the chaos, improve health and work against environmentally related skin damage through education, awareness and by leveraging skin care as healthcare! Find out more here in our Parent’s Library…
itchy, bothered skin comfort
Name: Soothing Cream- Step 2 - Nourish
Ages: 0+, #1 organic cream for bothered skin, doctor recommended, EWG top rated for safety
Uses: itchy, bothered skin comfort
Benefits: comforting + balancing
Actively Healthy(™) ingredients: organic calendula, neem, probiotics